Saturday

Cucumber and Apple Salad

I love eating salads especially cucumber salads. I also prefer cucumber, pineapple and carrot salads as well. Not only they are easy to prepare, the combination gives a very balanced taste to the taste buds especially if you add some vinegar and sugar to it. I normally will add some onions, garlic and ginger to my salads, but for this one I omitted them and just mix the salad with some salt, sugar and vinegar. Very crunchy to eat on its own while watching your favourite tv program, as I always do! Enjoy!




Ingredients
1 granny smith apple, sliced thinly
1 cucumber, unseeded and sliced thinly
2 table spoon sugar
1/2 tea spoon salt
2 table spoon vinegar

Methods
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and let it cool in the fridge before serving.

*serves 1-2 people

No comments: