Tuesday

Macaroni Fritatta

I cooked a big bowl of fried macaroni the other day when my brother and his family came for a visit. And we had some leftovers that have been sitting in the fridge for a few days. I did not like to waste food so I thought to recycle the food into something else. I have lots of eggs in the fridge and some cheese as well, hence this delicious fritatta that makes you ask for more. And we simply love it that I had to make another one the next day. Do try!




Ingredients
4 table spoon fried macaroni
5 eggs, beaten ( add in some salt and pepper into this)
grated cheese, as desired
1 tomato, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon dried oregano

Methods
1. In a 6 inch pie dish, pour in some oil. After the dish is semi hot, add in the beaten eggs.

2. Leave it to cook half way before adding in the fried macaroni.

3. Then, sprinkle some dried oregano before layering the cheese. Top it up with sliced tomatoes before putting in a oven for about ten minutes or until the cheese melts.

4. Cut in wedges before serving.

*serves 4-6 people

No comments: